Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to the pearly gates bitches!


It's late September, work productivity has hit an all time low, and Sundays are my new favorite day of the week....all this can only mean one thing and yep, you guessed it, Shark Fest must have drafted his man crush Nate Keading cause IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!

Suck My Balls is back baby and heading into this new season some moves have been made to pump up the already stacked powerhouse. Hot off the press, a monster deal has just been confirmed with two signatures on the dotted line. Mr. Thelander is the proud new owner of Joseph Addai and DeSean Jackson while SMB salivates over the acquisitions of Brandon Marshall and Johnathon Stewart. It's a calculated risk for me but one I feel I can take. The Colts have a tough road ahead facing JAC & TENN twice and BAL, PIT, NE, and SD who all have stout defenses. Addai looks to depend on his O-Line quite a bit and with them being roughed up this combination doesn't look to fair well.

I'm a little late on this blog thing so we're entering week 3 and SMB is currently atop the Austin division (surprise...surprise) with a record of 1-1. I like my chances for a repeat of the Dunta Cup this year but some potent teams wait in the wings.

Get To Know Suck My Balls....

YTD record: 34 - 14
# of Championships: 1
Likes: poker, sports, fur burgers, and ice cream
Dislikes: losing, Bud Selig, and long walks on the beach
Favorite Current NFL Player: Mario Williams
Favorite NFL Player EVER: Thurman Thomas (laugh it up but the guy could run)
Favorite Position: Doggie of course

4 comments:

amoya1111 said...

Mario's my favorite player too, followed by Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub and Owen Daniels.

ashworth99 said...

Your roster slideshow is the bomb. I will copy it soon.

TVJ said...

your blog sucks the balls so bad i took a dump on my keyboard. the word verification i have to type in order to post this is jigsier. wish i would have waited until after i'd typed it to dump on my keyboard

TVJ said...

oh yeah, you're supposed to have a link to "my favorite blogs" and ref andy and tommy and soon me. it better be up and running by the time my blog is...